Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter isn't so bad

Ya, I miss ridin my scooters & drivin my truck, but God Damn I love it when people crash! That's how I make my money, son!!! Hmmm, things i love..... Bald tires, wet, slick, icy, snow covered roads, bad drivers, young drivers (preferably in their first year of having their license), road construction, backed up freeways, deer, people who leave their keys in unattended cars (running or not), people who like to park in tight parking lots, so on and so forth. you wouldn't believe what the outlawing of cell phone usage while driving did to the collision industry. i think it's stupid that people aern't allowed to text & drive at the same time. obviously the polititians who made that rule had no sense of humor. Well I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment