Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gang Names

Ok, I want to know whats going on here. How did I get "Bald Blaine"? I have got to deal with FOE, Burnout Bryce, Big B, Tommy Two Tone, Little Chris, Eric"let me hit on girls im wasted" Aune...ckeck spelling, and Balls Deep Al, oh wait thats a personal nickname. Noel is cool plus he's foreign so no name required and so forth.

Ben Ashton said I could be Sexican...I'm white but it sounds good! I don't know if I can get my wife to refer to me as Sexican but its got CLASS. Or I could be "Handsome Blaine"! Actually that would only sound good if I were gay so that won't work...I'll just be....Blaine.

Happy Birthday Al. The youngest looking 50 year old I know!

Ok, I have to come clean...I wanted Sexican but Ben wants to call me Shapoopie! I know its funny but way less tuff that Sexican. Besides Jeremy wants to be "Bald Jeremy"! Ask him he WILL agree.

4 comments:

  1. im going to do my part to make handsome blaine stick.

    burnout bryce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think PORTER would be fitting, A.D.D. comes to mind as well. -Tommy Two Tone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portlier? I'm going on a diet. Could call him Cutter. A double D. A dub D for short. Shorty because he always wears shorts. I can think of more but sometimes I get a straight razor shave. Too easy to slip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with Fat Rick since Bob already has "Big", of course to Tom it's P-Rick. I was gonna say Bobber Blaine but some may take that the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete