Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weight Loss

Now I know this is a club blog but I feel it should be a general info blog as well. A forum of man knowledge and knowery. Lets move foward to getting to know Sexican better. I have basically fought a weight issue most of my life. My number one enemy is POP. It started with Coke, then Diet Coke, and now the Dr. Its 23 flavors call my name in the wee hours of the night.....BLAAAIIINNEEE, I know you want me! And I do. Like a nice bit of lovin with cuddle time after. And then a shit load of acid reflux, AWESOME.

So, Im a yo-yo dieter. Im 190 lbs. today at my gym weigh in. I had no pop today and only ate when I was hungry, instead of the comfort food all day long. My goal is to be about 150-155 lbs by April 15th. Why that date? Its the next time I have to see all the people that my wife works with at the tax season party. I have lost this kind of weight several times but fall off the wagon after I loose it. Im going to try not to do that this time. I say that every time but its like a bike, if you fall off get back on.

The point of my blog is that no matter what your situation is, health is important. You can't ride your bike if you're dead. Not because of a wreck but weight. I want to look like a tuff motherfucker next season on my bike and personally that begins with droping some lbs. So, here is a challenge if you're up to it. Hit your home gym or the "Y" and see what you can do for yourself between today and April 15. Its a personal challenge, not even one you have to advertise but I'd like all of you to have a long life on earth.

Oh yeah, and if you see me trying to order a pop I hope you call me out!Blaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment