Sunday, December 5, 2010

What have I done!!!!!!!

Here are the beginings of a winter project on stereroids. It always starts off with the saying, I am just going to? Yeah right! Why can't you just leave things alone I ask myself, It was perfectly fine the way that it was. Here are a few pics for evidence. Big B.








Now there a few more things that happend in between these pics, I just couldn't stop to take some pictures.
That frontend was a bitch to get off, if anyone has a springer laying around that they don't need let me know.
Just kidding, we will see what santa brings this year for christmas, I know I asked for some new milk bags,
those are top on the list, I will see if there is any money left after that.







2 comments:

  1. I think pics of the said MILK BAGS are in order when they are nice & ripe! -Tommy Two Tone

    ReplyDelete
  2. pics of the Fun bags!!!!! I'll try and hit your shop soon to look at the project. That does look like a Paughco rigid frame.

    ReplyDelete