Saturday, November 12, 2011

Some progress

 The Fun never ends at Two Tones. But the crafty bastard is a watermelon smuggler.
 Set in for test fit. Frame is sprung just a bit, will need to pull front down tubes in then weld and relieve.
 First cut. I left some extra to I had area to play with if measurements were wrong. I go with the theory of measure six times and cut twice.
The start of it all, broken back bone and bent support brace. The neck had been raked and de-raked at some point in its past too. I will still need to align the whole thing when done. Then I need a new front trans mount and brake cross over.

3 comments:

  1. That pic made me laugh! You might say I'm pretty fuckin Goofy, eh? So killer that your building the Ricky bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fixing the frame on it for now. Too many other projects ahead of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite sure Ricky is looking down, smiling, seeing that his frame was being fixed. Plus ther's a sweet Four Loko sticker in the back ground!

    ReplyDelete