Monday, November 7, 2011

Deep thoughts....... By Tommy T!

The other day I was driving in my truck. My boy sitting next to me. Warm sunshine gleaming thru the windshield. We are driving across town, enjoying a little Credence Clearwater on the radio. I turn the truck to the right and what did I see? A broken down Chevy pick up just a block ahead on the left. As I drove closer to the Chevy, I see a familiar look on the face of a friend. What familiar look would that be you ask, well, the look of a good friend who has succumb to the fact that their Chevy has to be towed by a FORD! Ahh ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. He lies. I had to call him to get me, a half block from the house it flooded out due to float setting. Dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt mention any names! I was in the spirit world! I cant twist the truth a little can't I? Ahh ha ha ha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete