Monday, September 12, 2011

Tail light and fender

So I have been saying I am on a budget for this build, and frankly it's hard to not want to buy a bunch of new Items. I really wanted to use the Black Beauty tail light on this bike. I have wanted to get it for about two years now. It's over a hundred dollars, so I had to adapt once more. I also didnt want the same old thing either. So I decided to make my own tail light. I used a turn signal bucket, I drilled out the back and replaced it with a pig tail so I have stop, and tail lights. I used the lens for some trailer side marker, and will make a retainer from a coat hanger. This tail light cost me just about 6 bucks to make...pretty cool. Also you will notice that I bobbed my rear fender. Next I will buff out the scratches. I also finished my front master cyclinder and tore down front caliper...and some other small stuff too. I am so EXCITED for everyone to see the seat Jimmy is doing for me. With luck he will bring it Thursday night....Its fucking awesome! Thanks again Jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment