Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My latest build

Here is the latest bobber build. This guy rode the bike over, and I had it cut up that evening. Originaly, I was only to fab the tail section on, then the customer wanted me to complete all the fabrication. So it's back to the customer for paint, wiring, final put together and the infamous trying to get it tuned due to lack of air box and no exhaust. Yes, it took a while, but it is finished now. Next is Jeremy's sweet ass tins & helmet in for a killer 70's style paint job. Keep ya tuned into that! Thursday Drinkery, might try for a ride before. Saturday at my house at 11am. By the way, Anyone who wants to lend a hand to Kory, He has a driveway tear out & rebuild If anyone feels like help'n.

2 comments:

  1. What day is Special K doing the driveway? I can help out for a few hours on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete