Monday, September 5, 2011

My staycation is over.

First I wanted to comment on last Thursday night....I got WASTED. Thank you Noel for driving me home, Im happy to report I puked big time after I got out of your car. And then some more at Jeremys the next day! Not Awesome. So I will not be drinking this Thursday night, just pop! Aslo Im sure I made a fool of myself and who knows what came out of my mouth...sorry.

Now since Friday I was a waste and in bed most of my first vacation day I had to make up ground. Thanks goes out to Jeremy for welding and calling my brackets SHIT and telling me to make them again. Now if Jimmy actaually is on time with my seat this week then I'm seriously on my way...yes that is pressure to actually have it done when you said you would. Will it be done? I won't hold my balls but giving Jimmy shit is fun anyway. Good work takes time.

Here is where I am.
Full set of rims done.

Frame painted

No comments:

Post a Comment