Sunday, June 5, 2011

Well it's coming along.

Well here is the sweet 21" I got from Bob. Boy those tires go on easy.


Here is the frame being violated as I stuff it full of wires.


Gave the old Ironhead a bath with some engine degreaser. Shiny like Bob's head.




Here she is laying on her side awaiting the frame to drop in from the top. Super easy Bob great advice.






Here it is in the upright position. Just put the forward controls on, waiting for misc bolt's and parts to dry.








This is were I finished for the day. I was sanding my rear drum and gave it a little polish. So the rear wheel is as ready as it will ever be. I was pretty spent, many trips to River Ridge for bolts, O'reilys for some more flat black, Safeway for more PBR. Thank god for the PBR. Should be able to get her rapped up next weekend.


















1 comment:

  1. Shiny like Tom's head. Good to see progress on that thing. Now, come wire my truck.

    ReplyDelete