Monday, June 6, 2011

down and fucking out.

Just want to say thank you th all of you that have kept me sane over the past couple weeks, some of you have made me know what true humility is but at the same time shown me and my family what true friendship is.
I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable having another man tell you that they love you, but with what I'm dealin with, i want you fuckers to have no doubt in your minds that I love each and everyone of you and your families.
you know why none of us joined other car clubs or shit? cause they where saving the best motherfuckers for the terrors!!!!
on a completly other note I got up of my oh wo is me ass and worked on the van for about 8or9 hrs putting up sound deadening and weather stripping.
gottta get some purple seat belts so Tommy will feel better about my bud Nathan riding shotgun.(and hey Nathan with the weatherstripping and sound deadner, you)r back to blaming the rock and roll)
Rock hard, Ride Slow, Let the hot chicks put on the show!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. First time I met ya I knew you was family. Here for you always. See you in day or two, Cari will see you tomorrow. Love ya man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there was a reason i spoke for the first time i met you rikcy. no shit, i called bob that night. your a stand up dude, and im proud to count as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan got a kick out of that Rickers, Must be something that only you two understand. Anyways Bro, I hope I proved to you that I am not affraid to lend a helping hand to my Bro's (except Evil K). Seriously, if something is weighing you down that you need done..... just let me know. LOVE YOU TOO BRO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete