Friday, June 24, 2011

Shirts and stuff

I wanted to address an issue that has been going on for awhile. Shirts, and personal stuff being printed for us. I am putting it down here since I have been asked by several members about them over that past two months.

First, the people who print our stuff have grown and they are very busy with big orders. We have a very small amount of items, plus it took me a good month just to get to talk with everyone and have people come by with their personal stuff as well as place orders.

Second, our order is being worked on right now. You will need to come by and pay me for you items when they are done please since I will be paying for the order.

Third, I have turned the disc with our art over to Brice. Anyone who wishes to take over on shirts please get it from him. I no longer have the time to be involved with that aspect of things.

Fourth, If anyone is upset with me, I am sorry about the delay.

Blaine.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe we can talk to the guys at dirty bird silk screening. I need a copy of the art for my tramp stamp. I will need to make an after hours appiontment with Blaine to get the small of my back and ass shaved first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can never be angry with you blaine. come over thursday! i have the disc if anyone needs it, you can get it from me thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will gladly pay for my order as soon as you receive it, just give me a shout and I will come see ya. Thanks for getting that done for us. I'm not upset with you and I would love to come watch the after hours party that Da Germ is planning on. Hell..... I may even let you shave my back and ass! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not pissed, just thought I would get my shirt back done or not. Glad it is done. We will find another printer that can do small batches.

    ReplyDelete