Monday, May 23, 2011

One of our own needs a helping hand

Ricky & Alicia need a hand moving some appliances. Foe has offered the use of his truck and trailer and Alicia has an appliance hand truck. So we need a handful of you to help. We will be picking up a washer, dryer & freezer from Alicia's grandparents house & taking them to Ricky's. I figure we can all meet at the grandparents place @ about 6pm and get it knocked out quickly in time to get some drinks & taco's at the Drinkery on Thursday. Volunteers please sign up directly under this post. Ricky and Alicia will be extremely greatful. Oh yeah I almost forgot, Blaine........... wear your sweet gloves. Nothing worse then your barber having dirty, scabby hands. Stay tuned for address info. Thanks guys

3 comments:

  1. I will be there with trailer, ramps, and tie downs. Need addy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be at home watching the kid Thursday night. Sorry I can't help out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After work I need to run down to tim heins place. After that I will join in with my gloves and help out. So, count me in late maybe.

    ReplyDelete