Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cinco De Drinko!!!!!!!!!

Thursday is Cinco De Mayo, National drinking day for our lowrider friends. Kim and I will be setting up shop at Casa De Oro on Division between Garland and Wellesley. If anyone cares to join us we will have a table and they are biker friendly. The downfall is they will probably be charging a few bucks for Milonga a great spanish band, but on the other hand they do have a taco bar and a tequila fountain. And Don't for get our friend Dos Equis. If not please enjoy the pics.











































5 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. Hows bout it guys? Celebrate Cinco De Drink-o at Casa de Oro with Big Beez-o & Kim-o. Hell, If anything, we have to celebrate "The most interesting man in the world." ( Dos Equis guy) If he was to punch you in the face, you'd have to fight back the urge to thank him! If you can't comment on the blog then text me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be in full effect for thursday. See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope... I'm out. Just was informed that thursday is Al's boys birthday and my family will be attending his party. So sorry boys, won't be there this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wife gets home from D.C. that night. Won't be able to make it. Sounds fun though. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be working with a different crew on Thursday and will be working a little late. So I probably won't make it either.

    ReplyDelete