Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Springer Mock Up.

First of all this is how I feel after working all the kinks out of this front end!


From this angle it looks like it was meant to be, Thanks Chris.


A couple of things need to be re-powdercoated due to excessive long distance throwing of japanese parts............


Here is my old headlight mount modified, drilled and tapped with only ONE hole in support bracket, vs the swiss cheese that it looked like before.




Skinny looking, still will have to make some spacers for the front wheel. Overall a great experience in springers 101. Oh by the way Foe, I have some more machining to do on the lathe thanks to the mock up.



2 comments:

  1. Looks great! When do you send the frame off for paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't think I'd like it black. I like it better. Looks sweet man.

    ReplyDelete