Monday, March 28, 2011

1963 Nova


So after much work in Blanchard Jeremy and I brought my nova into Tim Hein's place. If you don't know Tim, he is a super awesome guy and builds rad hotrods. The nova in the picture isn't it but I like how its lowerd and stuff. He will be making sure it's a daily driver. Part of the deal with the wife is that my other car has to go. No worries!

After Tims...it's off to Jim's! He will be dropping in some sweet door panels for me and replacing the windscreen. I have a new screen in the trunk! Glad that was there.

Then I think we will drop it just a twat hair upfront over at Bob's place.

After that Im just gonna drive it. Later I might re-paint it.

Had two of the hubcaps...got lucky and found two more.

8 comments:

  1. Yes Tom I want to get down with the sickness...however I am bummed that only a few people ever seem to take the time to be on the blog, maybe the blog is pointless?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your preachin to the choir now, Reverend Razor Hands, your preachin to the choir! Can I get an "AMEN" from anyone else in this Biker congragation? Can I get a "Hallelujah" for the Reverend? Ricky? Kory? Al? Eric? Jeremy? Burnout? Hot Rod Jimmy? Matt? Noel? Chris? Darin? Can I get a "Praise the Lowered"? Blessed be to the few who have stood up and let their voice be heard! Now let us partake in communion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will always get a praise the lowered from me! slam that thing blaine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'll be for sale within 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog is not pointless. More people look at it than you know. So some don't post, oh well. Enjoy it for what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be honest I check it almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubcaps??? Why don't you put giant rainbow flag stickers on it also. Maybe a wink mirror and some fuckin pink neon lighting under it for hanging out at Dempsey's. You know you already have the perfect matching workout shoes.

    ReplyDelete