Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back from the blasters.

Well back from the sandblasters. After looking over the frame.....FUCKING MORON'S shouldn't be building bikes, But they still try. I know that there is a term "good enough" commonly used in the presence of mutual friends. Don't be a fucking idiot when you build your bike. Plain and simple, I am confident that all members are 8 million times smarter than the idiots that first built my Ironhead. Sorry for the blast of air, I feel much better now.
The new springer is at the powdercoaters. Will try and get it on tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a little worried what the Triumph frame will look like after sandblasting too. There's a lot of bondo on that sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you say you are confident that "all members" are 8 times "smarter" than the idiots who built the Iron Head, you ment to say "all members except for Blaine" right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say what you want T-bags; I dont get wet over other dudes facial hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did get wet poppin the ZIT's on the back of my head. BOOYAH! Thats right, take it all bitch!

    ReplyDelete