Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Ride

My plan was to drive up to see Bob today and work on some shelving for the barber shop. Were trying to move the tool boxes we use to store things in at the stations out of the way. So we are fabing up three shevling units to replace the boxes, they will be mounted on the wall.

Anyway, Chris had called me up round 1230 and asked if I was still going up and suggested that we take the bikes up. So as I was thinking if this was the best idea for me since deer, and sand are plenty around my house. Plus I was only 90% sure my ride was ready. I got excited, told him I needed to do a run through and I would call him right back. Everything looked good and I took her around the block just to check since I have new tires, chain, breaks that need testing. All clear.

Head over to chris's house and we ride up. It was great. My clutch pull is killing my hand and I need to figure that out. Also Tom was tasked with reminding me that my tire was rubbing my break line up front. He failed big time and I only remembered while sweatin to the oldies on the olipticle at the gym with the juice heads. So I better check that.

Then Jeremy showed up and I realized I was going to offer him a ride up today, in my car. Sorry dude I think I got side tracked with the ride offer.

All said, first ride was great. Had fun and look foward to a long ride season for our crew.

Blaine.

2 comments:

  1. Ya that was pretty cool see'n you little guy's ridin the scoota's around. Sorry about not remind'n ya about yer brake line gettin a hole rubbed into it. I'll remind ya next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the deal Blaine? Why is your right hand so strong and the left so weak? Glad you two got out for a ride, I need to get shit done so I will have a chance to ride also.

    ReplyDelete