Saturday, February 19, 2011

Econoline Fiasco

Well, Some of you know I was positioning myself for a new 66 econoline at the end of the month. I had discussed and agree two seperate times that we had a deal for the end of Feb. I had the money set aside and hands shaken. Im not sure about "shaken" maybe its shook. Anyway, I was looking at trucks this morning and see the said truck for sale on there...1800.00. So, I realize Im the fall back guy and that my deal is a joke to this guy. We had a deal for like 900.00

So, nope, im moving on to other trucks. So there is a 65 chevy for a the same or a 62 nova sedan as well. I like the car but the truck is what I need. So I think im going to get hold of this kid on the quick. It needs a carb or the carb rebuilt. Well, who knows maybe I will have a Porter's work truck.

Oh yeah and If you shake a mans hand, thats a contract so be a man and follow through.

9 comments:

  1. I hope this little rant means we don't have to hear about it anymore. How were you "positioned" anyway? On hands and knees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told you he was a juggalo, but you didnt listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he still has it at the end of the month and you have the money, the deal is still on...right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'll offer him less money now since I feel like thats what you get. And I don't have to have it, thats whats makes buying something great. But yes I would buy it for 600.00 And Im sorry Chris that you feel forced to listen to me whine...In 50 years i'll stop, because I'll be dead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juggalo???? No wat i mean? No wat i mean, yo. Feel me bra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate Juggalos, and I really hate people that don't follw thru on thier word!
    But I do believe everything happens for a reason!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. justin bieber says that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juggalos? The guys who get paid to have sex with old ladys? HAHAHAHHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Burnout, you fuckin queer bate, did you really just mention that Douchebag on our blog?

    ReplyDelete