Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thursdays Ride



Throwing it out there, all of us going on an adventure motorcycle ride to the Dirty Shame Saloon in Nine Mile. Our good friend Marty Graham is in town for the week and he will be riding a sweet KLR adventure motorcycle. Let's all meet at my house at 6? Northwest Blvd and G st. on the northwest corner. I will have cold Pabst in the beer fridge for the pre ride. Let me know what you guys think. Oh and Blaine I bet you he will take you for a ride if you ask nice..............

3 comments:

  1. I'm out! it's the boy's birthday and the family has plans. Cheers Fellas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dudes I will not be there this week. Have fun and ride safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well missed you guys. Me, Jeremy, Marty and his girl Amasa rode out to the shame. Eric was there kicking it on the patio. Gread ride and great burgers. We will have to do it again.

    ReplyDelete