Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OH SHIT.

Well, I sold her...shes gone. I'm building a new bike, since that is what we are all about. Im gonna build a kinda tracker, kinda cafe, kinda brat. I am looking for a cool tank to center my build around. I will be on a budget. I have a untitled frame and motor from Jeremy. (THANK YOU) Im open to concepts. I am looking for wire rims, 35 mm forks and tripple tree right now. Im super excited. Please drop any leads or ideas.

This is from pipeburn.com and kinda in the area im thinking about.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my. You've truly gone mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fuckin Bi polar if I've ever seen it. ADHD? Focus...Focus. You need a transformers bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get what you wanted out of it? How about building one that fits all the areas you want, just change the handlebars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I got what I could, I think the buyer got a hell of a deal. And yes I have a bit of ADHD...who is without that? What makes the club neat is that we are far from boring so I will build another...and sell two more. I really want to build an engine, daunting to me at this very second but then again so is everyday life. Anyway, if we expect future members to work on their shit why would'nt I try to build an engine.
    That said see you thursday night. might be late, looking at a car for the kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks bad ass can't wait to do some work on it.

    ReplyDelete