Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thursday Night 7/7/11-My House

Alright Bitches. Next Thursday I am hosting our get together at my house. Take Francis down to 9 mile road, continue toward the 9 mile dam. First driveway on the right past Rutter parkway, 12506N. Nine Mile Road. If you pass the feed store or post office you went to far.

I will have hot dogs, burgers, and some beer.

If you want Fireball, Crown, Black cats, roman candles, screaming mimi's, lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, crap flappers, whistling bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker bisquits, honkey lighters, husker do's, husker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers (with or without the scooter stick), or whistling kitty chasers you need to bring them.

4 comments:

  1. the eastsiders are meeting at my house to caravan out there. we will see ya thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Germ, I nearly pissed myself reading yer post! Eastsiders, we will be leaving Burnout's at 6:30. I will have my Whistling bunghole in my pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, gonna miss it. I will be at silverwood with the family. Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be running a little late because we are having birthday supper with the eldest girl. I will look for the sex lights (red and blue means someone is getting FK'd over.) to find Germ's house.

    ReplyDelete